Header Ads

Inem Peter_ I Can Only Date An Actor But Wont Marry One

Up coming Nollywood actress, Inem Peter knows her limits when its all about doing her job and doing beyond her job. the Computer Science graduate of Akwa Ibom State also know how to get attention and does this quite with few damming gusto on social media.


Apart from her outward curvy shape she's also an enigma of sort, showtime celebrity reveals other side of Inem Peter that was disclosed. Can you remember who gave you your first opportunity in the industry?

 I really can’t remember and I don’t want to make a mistake by mentioning the wrong name, I don’t want to get in trouble. Would you say acting has been financially rewarding for you? Not really, the pay is not really there but then I’m into acting because of my passion for it and not for the financial benefit.

 The people making it big in the industry are the A-list actors who get paid millions of naira for a job. For upcoming actors like myself, I would say acting is not financially rewarding, I have other things I do.


Do you think you have what it takes to be an A-list actress? Yes I do. It takes not just talent to be an A-list actor but the grace of God and that grace I know is upon me.

What would you consider the high point of your career? That will be when I get to the point where I don’t have to introduce myself to anyone.
 I want to go out and people will recognize me. I want to be known for whom I am, I also want to be known by my name and my face.

During that point i taught i had reached the height of my career, I couldn't wait for that time.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.