Header Ads

THRILLING_Confession From Actress Nichole Banna, I Masturbate And Date Married Men

Nichole Banna Nollywood actress, who has featured in different good movies came out to confess her evil deeds after claiming to be born again.

Nichole Banna 

After a lengthy confession from the Actress she posted on her Instagram page Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Word of Life Bible School (WOLBI) be praised, as being so influential in redeeming her self back to Christ.

"I am revealing this testimony because I want to honor the one behind my transformation in life. I had always been God fearing and my relationship in Christ and the Holy Spirit gets stronger as days passes by".

 I’m grateful for being connected to a great man of God, David Ibiyeomie whom through his teachings and books have brought me closer to God. There’s a difference between having a relationship with the Holy Spirit and being religious.

 I’m glad I can boldly say I belong to Jesus Christ, because I really fear and try my best to obey all I see in His word with the help of my sweet Holy Spirit,” she wrote on her wall, lauding the impact the man of God had in transforming her life.

“Before now, I was just that young girl that wanted everything some girls thought are the priorities in life. So back then, I dated married men who would end up loving me so much and doing all I asked,thereby spending less time with their wives,” she wrote of her wayward past.

"Am used to masturbating and smoking a lot and it made me less friendly because i dont want publicity. After WOLBI i stopped all for quite a while, but after some time, i backslided and eventually became more worse than before. i smoked all most all the time, coupled with the life trials i was passing then.

"Despite all this i still loved God,and kept praying and begging for forgiveness for every action made. Now am testifying and grateful to God cause i know have been completely cleansed and this seems to be proof that am free from that demonic influence cause coming openly despite the shame was a big battle".
She said sharing the battle she fought while giving her life to Christ and getting rid of old habits.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.